10.13.2008

First of all ~ scroll down and "pause" my music to the bottom of the right side... :)

Second, many of you know the love between Cindy and I ~ our love is very deep, respectful, passionate, peaceful, fulfilling ~ I could go on and on. It's raw, primitive, primal... I love her with all my heart and soul.

This song is one of the one's I would listen to and think of Cindy before we became a "married" couple... I still feel the same, I still feel the rawness ~ any of you out there who have been in love, ARE in love know what I mean. It doesn't matter whether you are straight, lesbian, gay or whatever. Love is love, passion is passion. There's nothing anyone out there can say to change my mind... :) I wouldn't think there are many or any haters out there who read this or may come across it, but... in case there is? you are only hurting yourself with your hate or ignorance, whichever you care to call it. If you are going to read my Blog, then get used to me talking about the woman I love :) This is MY Blog isn't it? ::chuckling::

Okay, back to the subject at hand ~ this video. It's not a really great video (was recorded in 1988 ~ oh I miss the 80's LOL) and it's kind of grainy BUT Melissa Etheridge "before" she became such a huge success and changed her style, when she still had her grand passion for her music and the words she sang... she's calmer now & I hope she's happy, but I miss her "angst" days when she really, really sang with her heart and her passion.

Now, hit "play" & enjoy.

Blessings to you all :) Teresa



4 comments:

  1. I agree that love and passion are wonderful things, for all. That is how I feel about my wife :o)

    As a separate note, if you are going to post videos, you may want to make your playlist a "click" to listen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that song is powerful and one that I never heard. Love it! You are so right about love being love and passion being passion. I still feel that way about my BF afte all these years. I'm glad you found your soul mate. Everybody should feel that kind of love. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew love and passion could be attainable until I found Paul. I had never heard that song before, I went and checked out the lyrics. It's a very powerful, passionate song. I can see how it would describe you and Cindy. Love Ya hon! (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I remember the 80's hair! I don't miss that ordeal at all! Melissa E.'s music has always touched a place down deep in me.
    Hugs, Leigh

    ReplyDelete