


For those that don't know ~ any new reader's :) This is Lares and Draco, my Partner & I's Border Collies, they are going on 2 now....in December they will be! The pictures go from their baby pictures all the way through to one's that were taken a couple months ago... They are very precious to both Cindy and I. The best natured dogs either of us has ever had!!
Hey hon looking really good over here :) I got your comment but no email .... update your profile to include one :) Not sure what you're talking about in the comment tho so I have no idea how to help you sorry......
ReplyDeleteI LOVE border collies!Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteAda
Awe hon...the pups are grown and just as adorable! (hugs)Indigo
ReplyDeleteAwww... lookie baby pictures. They are so cute. Glad you have them in your life. I wish I could have another husky, but I have to move soon and have no clue where I will be living or whether I'll be home and I won't get a dog unless I can be home with it. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Chrissie
They've gotten so big. I remember when they were puppies!
ReplyDeleteYour journal is looking great Teresa!! I love border collies. Our Jess is a border collie and she's the nicest dog we've ever had with the sweetest personality ever!
ReplyDeleteI always love seeing furbaby pics. Just adorable.
ReplyDeletedeb
My gosh, Teresa, are they siblings. They look identical on their baby pictures (stil do) except for the coloring. They are gorgeous doggies. I love animals...we have a dog and a kitty. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHi! I found you through Russ's blog. Your dogs are beautiful!
ReplyDelete