
Good Morning everyone! I hope this entry finds everyone fine and dandy :)
I'm slowly figuring out everything (or most everything) that I need to figure out with this new "Blog" ~ I wish I had more time to devote to it but I sadly don't ~ I'll grab time whenever I can though.
A Note: If you would like to visit my old AOL Journal I have transferred it over here, I'm not going to write there because THIS blog is my new beginning. So here's the link if you'd like to go visit... take another note that the last few entries are somewhat disjointed etc. because of all the confusion going on with the move lol.
http://remembering-to-exhale.blogspot.com/
The last couple days at work have been so, so ~ remember (my regular readers & friends) that I mentioned in my old journal about how all the Servers etc. that had been there a while had been steadily leaving? Well, for the exception of myself and 2 other ladies, we are all that is left of the old group (excluding management) now? they've hired a whole bunch of youngsters that have their heads in the ground (and can I please mention lazy?) : x I'm not going to be critical or I will TRY not to be but jeez, aren't parents teaching their kids about responsibility, pride in work, pride in appearance etc.? I know that the parents I know that read my blog are doing this but it seems as if a large part of the parents don't ~ or their kids just aren't listening!! Well, I'm the tyrant, I take no prisoners LOL ~ I tell them like it is and most don't like it (shrug) and I'm starting to wonder why I should give a darn when it seems as if management doesn't give a darn. You know? I should let me take care of me... (sigh) I don't know if I can do that because I like my boss too much and I don't want him to be thought of in a bad light. Just do what I can do I guess.
Did anyone watch the CSI Season Premier last night? I did ~ I thought it was pretty good...I went to bed not feeling well (Moon Day Issues ughhhh) and Cindy recorded "The Eleventh Hour" for me... I was so looking forward to seeing that one ~ if anyone watched, did you like it? how was it? give me DETAILS (grin). Tonight is Ghost Whisperer and the recording of Most Haunted... I have to watch Most Haunted alone because Cindy doesn't care for those kinds of shows.
Alright I guess I'm going to go for now.. Will write more over the weekend I'm sure.
Love all of you** Blessings* Teresa
HAVE A GLORIOUS WEEKEND MY FREIND...
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog and commenting. I tried to comment on your first blog listed but was told I had to be invited.
ReplyDeleteYes, those are Border Collies. As you have seen, we have two of them. Best breed in the world in my opinion. Nice to meet you
Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHey, now that you're here, you have time to play, learn the way around our new town. So just come on in when you have the time.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry work's so crappy for you. I know what you mean about younger workers coming in and not caring about doing the job right. I've even come across one that wants to "be in charge". Puhleeze...get over yourself!
And you're right, take care of yourself and your job, let the others screw up!
Have a great weekend!
:) Leigh
Have a good weekend.
ReplyDelete