
Well, here is the new "me" LOL ~ Still trying to figure this thing out, hopefully I will sooner or later.
I don't know what AOL thinks it is doing or rather that should be "not doing" ? It started first with the profiles, now it's Hometown... wonder what else is going down the tubes.
I hope that everyone that read my Journal under AOL follows me here...
Favor to ask? Would everyone that visits this journal that read the one on AOL let me know they are there? I'd like that very much :) Leave YOUR journal addresses also! I'd love to visit yours... (this is out and above the people I know a lot better like Missie, Leigh, Lyn, Russ, Margo, Lisa, Ms. Pen, Joyce, Gaz and Marie) all my regular readers, I realize YOU all will be there)
Okay, that's enough for now, have to go and cook dinner.
((((AOL Journaling Community)))) We will make it.
Blessings*
Teresa
I don't know what AOL thinks it is doing or rather that should be "not doing" ? It started first with the profiles, now it's Hometown... wonder what else is going down the tubes.
I hope that everyone that read my Journal under AOL follows me here...
Favor to ask? Would everyone that visits this journal that read the one on AOL let me know they are there? I'd like that very much :) Leave YOUR journal addresses also! I'd love to visit yours... (this is out and above the people I know a lot better like Missie, Leigh, Lyn, Russ, Margo, Lisa, Ms. Pen, Joyce, Gaz and Marie) all my regular readers, I realize YOU all will be there)
Okay, that's enough for now, have to go and cook dinner.
((((AOL Journaling Community)))) We will make it.
Blessings*
Teresa
Yay! I'm the first to comment, follow you and welcome you to this side of the blogsphere dear sister! Can't get better than that. (Hugs)Indigo
ReplyDeleteWelcome aboard GF. A new chapter begins.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Joyce
Got ya bookmarked, Sweetie!
ReplyDeleteRuss
I'm so glad you joined us!
ReplyDeleteWow, you did a great job setting this up. I need some lessons. So glad to see JLand moving in droves here. HUGS
ReplyDeletehttp://cabscreationschatter.blogspot.com/
Look at this! Awesome page!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to our new home!
:) Leigh
http://leigh-mythoughtshonestly.blogspot.com
I'm here...
ReplyDeleteNot ready with mine just yet.
xo,
Nancy
glad to find you my friend.. I found if you leave the followers option up folks can add themselves and then use dashboard or google reader to get your updates. No alerts can be no fun. Also if you don't include your email in your profile here your comments that you leave come from an unknown source making it difficult to reply. Just food for thought.
ReplyDeletehugs