Okay, I have some questions about graphics and how they are displayed in your journal ~ how do you get the full size of the graphic to show? how do you get GIF files to work?? This really bothers me that I can't get my GIF files to work... that's part of the artwork that the artists spend a lot of time on and take pride in. Not to mention I LOVE GIF files. The one above made by Bethe? It's a GIF graphic! damnit. grrrrr. Someone let me know? Thank you. Blessings* Teresa
I use Windows Live Writer to post to my blogs. It's great and it's free. :-)
ReplyDeletehttp://get.live.com/writer/overview
Give it a try, I think you'll be pleased. You create your post and when you are ready then you publish the whole thing, pics and all.
Deb
When you to a posting, you need to take the html code and copy it. I use photobucket. At the top of the entry posting are two tabs. Click edit html first, then paste the code. Go back up to the top and click compose. It will turn the code into a full size graphic and save the animation. Some templates also don't have the size to accomodate full graphics. I use any template that has stretch in it. Try it. If you have problems, e-mail me. I've never tried live writer coz I struggle with new stuff. HUGS
ReplyDelete