



Yes, Lares and Draco are brothers :) Lares (The deep red and white one) is the oldest of the litter and Draco is the youngest. You absolutely cannot separate them ~ seriously. If you do they become extremely agitated and upset if one is not within range of the other, they are VERY bonded with each other & to Cindy and I, oh and to the cats LOL. For example, last month we took them to the groomers ~ we told them NOT to separate them & explained the reason why, what did they do? separated them... it took Draco 3 days to get over his sense of abandonment by Lares AND by us, even if we and his brother didn't have anything to do with it, other than leaving them with people that we thought we could trust... I wish I could explain how it affected Draco (he is the more emotional of the two) and yes, dogs feel emotion!! We will be much more careful in the future about that happening again.
The flower in the bottom picture... I had it in a entry in my AOL journal last late summer/early fall (cuz that's when it blooms) and I had no idea what kind it was...well, tah dah!! I found out what it is LOL ~ it's called "A Confederate Rose" isn't that neat? I think so. It is a lovely flower and the plant itself is HUGE (height wise). Hope you find it as pretty as I do.
Okay, going to go for now, might make another entry later on today, I hope all of you have a wonderful Sunday :) Blessings** Teresa

Good I found you and the link worked just fine. Like your space here! Looks lokie a lot of work has gone into it! Love, Dannelle
ReplyDeleteWe took two lab mix sibling, Grizzly and his sister, Princess. Griz is black; princess was cream. They were inseparable. Princess developed seizures when she was a year old. They could not be controlled with meds. We had to put her to sleep at 2 1/2; the same time we were moving to this rural area. Grizzly was a lost soul. He actually lost at least 16 lbs and was grieving for so long. They both stayed in their crates during the day at our old house. They loved them and would go in and out all day. After Princess died, Grizzly tore his crate to pieces. It amazes me when people say animals don't have feelings. BIG HUGS
ReplyDeletelove the pictures!!! We WILL get the hang of this :)
ReplyDeletehugs
I had to take Pickles to the vet to get her teeth cleaned. They anethesia them to do this, so in essence she was in the vets for the entire day. I don't know which of us was worse. I've never been without her for an entire day since I got her 2 years ago. Pickles? I couldn't move for 2 days afterwards without her literally laying on my feet or slumped against me. She had to feel me close to her. I've bonded with her more than I ever thought was possible with an animal. (Hugs)Indigo
ReplyDeleteHave a good week.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are so beautiful. So's the Confederate Rose.
ReplyDeleteI had an English sheepdog mix that became my son's "herder". Bernie even knew when it was time for my son to get out of school.
:) Leigh