10.21.2008

Ughhhhhhh !!!!!!!

Photobucket

Good Afternoon all ~ well, I SHOULD be at work right now but the starter went out on my car so I had to call in, what bothers me is that I just had it replaced a few months ago, thank the Goddess it's under warranty!! I have to wait for Cindy to get home tonight so she can look at it, hopefully she will be able to do something about the starter, she's great with cars... hopefully it won't cost us any money because I bought a new battery on Sunday and that took almost a $100 out of our wallet. (sigh). I really, REALLY didn't need to miss work today, our finances need the money or rather MY finances need the money. This happening right now is a total bummer.

Didn't do that much this weekend, Cindy went and worked on her Mom's rental house because the previous occupants trashed the place completely and they are having to tear out the carpets, paint the walls, fix holes in the walls AND floor (kitchen) and ceiling in one of the bedrooms. Replace broken windows, work on the yard etc. etc. the people that were evicted are truly what you would call "white trash" I'm sorry, there's no other term to use. Cindy was the one that evicted them or rather, served them their eviction papers ~ only the wife was there at the time. She (Cindy) went back a couple days later to inspect the house & the husband was there...Cindy luckily took her dad with her because the man was waiting to jump on Cindy, the only reason he didn't was because her dad was there with her. It was scary. They hadn't paid a whole months rent in the whole time they had been there, C's Mom was too softhearted to say anything to them. She got over that real quick once she saw the damage these people did. It was utterly filthy, I don't see how people can live like that!! They apparently hadn't cleaned the bathrooms the entire time they lived there... C is going to have to put in new toilets etc. also...I told her to make sure and where playtex gloves or something like that before she even TOUCHED that stuff (shudder).
Anyway... she worked on that all weekend, helped her best friend (the one that lived with us for 6 months, remember that?) move some new furniture that she had bought. Thing is, I wonder if the best friend would be as open to helping Cindy if the time came with the same mindset? (shrug) don't know. Cindy was sooooo tired and sore by the time she got home on Sunday that she couldn't hardly use her hands at all to grip anything it was that bad. I gave her a good foot rub once we got settled down watching TV that night so that helped a little bit. I used bengay on her feet~ the boys (Lares & Draco) came up to see what I was doing and sniffed the bengay ROFL you should have seen their faces!! It was comical ~ they didn't want to have ANY of that. They stayed on the other side of the living room till I finished and Cindy curled back up in her chair with the comforter over her feet.
Okay, I guess I'm going to go for now. I'm trying really hard not to freak about the car. Blessings, T.

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the car hon. Thankfully it's still under warranty, so if Cindy can't fix it. You can still get it fixed without cost. It's been crazy strange for me the last few days. Your in my thoughts always. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, sorry to hear about your car. I hope it gets fixed soon. Thank goodness it's still under warrenty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you get the car fixed soon. Like everything, great when they are working but a bummer when they go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I know how you feel about the car. Mine always needs something. My master cylinder went and then went again 3 months later. It didn't cost anything because it was under warranty. My daughter has had 3 starters go back in her car under warranty. They seem to make parts crappy anymore.

    Ugh, I think so many renters are just pigs. They don't care because they don't own it. I can understand Cindy being wipoed out.

    Don't fret about the car. It should work out...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you can take the car into get the warranty honored, if you mess with the work, you could void the warranty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Car problems suck! Hope it can be fixed without spending lots of money.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the car gets fixed soon, such a pain, feel sorry for C's parents and the house same thing happend to some friends of mine people can be so disgusting and because of that C's parents now have additional cost before they can even rent it again.

    Take care

    Yasmin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cars suck! I just had to deal with a tire, yesterday. I hope your repair goes smoothly.
    In my work, I've seen houses like you mentioned. ::shiver:: Had to clean 'em, too.
    Have a better rest of the week!
    Hugs, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear about yuor car trouble.Hope its fixed soon. Thats good its still under the warranty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really hope things work out with your car without it costing a bomb! As for the people renting that house, I guess it takes all kinds, but I can't understand how people can live like that either!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HOPE THE CAR IS UP AND RUNNING SOON..
    RENTERS CAN BE SUCH A NIGHT MARE...
    HAVEN'T THESE MOONS BEEN AMAZING??

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is the one and only thing I miss about ex hubby. yeah, I said hubby. Ole Conzo was married for 14 yrs....and the only good thing I got out of it was my wonderful son.
    Anyway, he was great with cars,and could fix just about anything!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete