10.29.2008

Photobucket

Well, I was going to write a entry ~ but I don't think I'm going to be able to at the moment. Cindy gave me the flu that she had last week and I feel miserable ~ stuffed head, coughing my head off, fever, aches, pains, can't breathe, chest congestion ughhhhhhhhh. I've been up since 3:30 a.m. because I couldn't breathe and was coughing ~ didn't want to wake Cindy up.
Will check in later*

9 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. My children are passing a cold one to the other right now. I got my flu shot yesterday while Mac and I were at the clinic. Hopefully I'll have a good winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping you in my prayers on the smoke dear friend. I've been up myself with the breathing issues...mines not the flu though.

    Right now it's snowing outside, theres a fire in the pellet stove...I'm just relaxing..trying to even out my breathing and find calm. Your in my thoughts dear friend. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read your unwell Teresa, I had the flu bug a couple of weeks ago, much better now just still a bit tired, wishing you a speedt recovery.


    Yasmin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, sorry your not feeling so well. Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you can get some rest and feel better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you feel better soon Teresa! Sending some healing vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry your sick, hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete