11.16.2008

Photobucket

I realize that I haven't been around much in the past week or so ~ I'm not in a really good mindspace at the moment. I'm very angry, sad and melancholy, depressed and the whole range of crap. I miss Heathen terribly. I'm fed up with everything. Not much I can do at the moment but hopefully work my way through it. I'll be back sooner or later. Peace out.

18 comments:

  1. Huge Hugs, hope you come inot the light soon.

    Take care

    Yasmin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon, Teresa. We'll be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Teresa, I hope things turn around soon for you. I know you must miss Heathen so much. Take care. We're all still here for you. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you are still feeling down. Try and spend some time here in SpotterVille, we can hopefully help cheer you up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A big hug to you! Hope you get things worked out soon.
    :) Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweetie, just know that you are in my thoughts. The dark can be unbarably heavy, so make sure to let the sun in through the window as soon as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whatever you need to do to grieve sweetie. You need to take care of yourself and go thru the journey.

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saying a little prayer for you Teresa and sending lots of hugs and love your way. (((hugs))) Hope you feel better soon. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's hard when you loose a pet that was so close to you. I know I missed Baby seems like forever, but she was like one of my kids. She came right after my son. I hope you feel better soon. Holidays are depressing anyway.
    Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope you are feeling better soon hun..you are missed...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you feel better soon. You are in my thoughts. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. dude! i'm feeling pretty [hisss] myself! pfft.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope things get better for you soon! But it takes time to heal one's heart and mind. When your light inside shines brighter than the sadness, you will begin to feel some relief.

    Peace&Love
    Wes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey you, I miss you! Your in my thoughts dear one. The spirit of Heathen is waiting for his mistress playful nature to come back to him. We are allowed our sorrow dear one, please don't let it drown you though. There is way too much beauty within you to lose. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know how much you are grieving over Heathen. I dont know what else is going on, but know that I am asking The Lady to wrap you in love and help you through these difficult times my dear friend.
    I love you!
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awww Teresa, I am back online now, you are in my thoughts hon, Love Lisa

    ReplyDelete