
Bright the Day Everyone :)
I wanted to pass on my New Years wishes for all of you ~
My Wishes ~
Peace
Prosperity
Love
Health
A Job that you like
A Pantry full of food
A car that runs well
Faith
Belief (is that the same? not always :)
Health and Healing for all of your furry babies (may they have many, many more healthy, happy years ahead of them)
Friends that you respect & love and who respect & love you in return.
I wish for you to have the ability to...
feel compassion and live it...
feel hope and live it...
know wisdom when you hear or see it and learn from it...
open your heart to things you might have or be afraid of and know sometimes things aren't always what WE consider "normal"
next time you see someone struggling to reach for something on a top shelf in a grocery store or wherever ~ help them "reach"
or someone that needs to be let into traffic, slow down a second and let them in...doesn't matter whether they say thank you or not ~ you did it and you knew it was the right thing to do... the higher power and your own heart saw what you did, it's amazing the warmth you feel inside when you do ~ it's even better when they DO say thank you!
when you go out to eat and you see someone come in that is down on their luck ~ pay for their meal... anonymously, your reward is the happiness you bring them...
go to the store and purchase a couple bags of kitty litter, dog food, cat food and take them to your animal shelter...it helps immeasurably.
there are so many things that we as human beings and as creatures of spirit that we can do to help others, and in doing so, brighten our own soul's light.
Peace, Love and Honor to all of you.
Teresa

happy new year hun! To cindy too...
ReplyDeleteThis is the best new years post I have read so far..it's the littlest things that mean the most.... I will do some of these and think of you when I do..thanks for the inspiration...
Here's hoping this year is better than last year, huh? eesh.
ReplyDelete::hug hug hug::
Beautiful sentiments, Teresa, and words to live by. I wish you and Cindy all good things in the coming year!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Beth
Hope 2009 is wonderful for both of you :o)
ReplyDeleteTeresa, beautiful entry !!!! Wishing you and Cindy a wonderful "2009" Hugs Lisa
ReplyDelete(((Teresa))) What a beautiful entry.
ReplyDeleteWords and deeds to live by. And yes, I'll remember this entry and follow your example.
New Years Blessings to you and Cindy!
Hugs, Leigh
Beautiful post Teresa. I wish you and Cindi a very Happy New Year! All the best to you both in 2009!
ReplyDeleteLovely entry Teresa.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
Hugs
Yasmin
xx
teresa,that was lovely hun.best ive read and very true.can i wish you and cindy all the very best,and every happiness for 2009.may your year be one filled with peace and joy,take care love mort xxx
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year, Teresa, to you and Cindy, and the furr babies! You have such a kind heart. I love the sentiments. Many times, I do things like that anonymously. Inner joy can really raise the spirits. Blessings....
ReplyDelete