3.19.2009

Photobucket

Good Morning all ~

Been up since 3 a.m., hmmmm make that actually I've been AWAKE since 2 a.m. lol ~ another one of those "just can't sleep, toss & turn etc." nights. When I did sleep had very strange dreams concerning driving in snow and ice somewhere. What it means I have NO idea.
The boys were really happy to have company though! they were rolling a ball all around the kitchen and dining room. They're so sweet and between them and Kizmet & Cindy they ground me.

Work has been actually pretty slow. Not good, just happy I have my tax refund so that's helping defer the difference.

In case you didn't know it, realize it or whatever ~ The Spring Equinox is coming or as I call it "Ostara" it's the 21st of March ~ the day and night become correspondingly equal with each other, it's the time to plant, to cast away negativity etc. Hopefully if I get my wits about me in time I will be writing some entries with recipes, healing things, just general things concerning Ostara and what it is about. I've been researching and writing down things so that I can be prepared. Persophone (per - sof - ah - knee)has come back from the underworld, Hades is ticked off but resigned and Demeter her mama is very happy and joyous because her daughter is back! therefore Spring is Sprung.

Okay, going to go for now it's 5 a.m. and I need to start Cindy's breakfast, make sure she get's up in time to shower and get the boys in from their run...they're chasing imaginary "wabbits" LOLOL. They are so sweet. Have I said that enough times??

Blessings All**

Photobucket

3 comments: