3.14.2009

Thought I would put up some picture of the baby foals that are being born down the road on a ranch.
If you look immediately in front of this mare you will see a tiny brown spot ~ you can barely see it, but it's a brand new foal ~ he's about an hour old.

Here's another newborn, he was born last week.


See this little fellow just to the right of the silver post? this foal is only a couple hours old.



This one was born last week also.



This one is my favorite, he was born a couple weeks ago, he almost matches "mom"




This one was born just this morning too.


I hope you enjoy these. There are a lot of foals dropping right now, Cindy and I couldn't get pictures of all of them because some were too far away. I think they've had about a half dozen drop just last evening and this morning.
Will try to get more photo's as they come along.





6 comments:

  1. Those pictures were beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. We have a few places around here with horses, and I love seeing the young ones galloping around on a sunny, warm day. It's like they're behaving the way I feel in my heart! :)

    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful serenity seeing those little ones! (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh they are so cute!!!!! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Freaking adorable! Gahhhh....I want a farm. (no comments about how many animals I already have, alright?! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete