5.17.2009

Read the last 3 posts before this one ~

Photobucket

Understand this about who I am ~

I am not infallible.

Therefore I am not perfect.

I rant and rave about things that bother me & in doing so I may seem almost hypocritical in some of your eyes and thoughts, above all I am HUMAN.

The larger part of who I am is the one that craves peace, love, unity and a ending of fear caused and influenced by ignorance, prejudice, just general lack of knowledge.

There are usually reasons WHY people are the way they are and it's not up to you or I, to judge ~ even though it's damned hard not to at times.

Choose
The single clenched fist lifted and ready,
Or the open hand held out and waiting.
Choose
For we meet by one or the other.

When it sounds like I'm being judgemental, hypercritical, hateful or mean I look at myself and realize that I am mirroring the actions and emotions of those that I am angry about in the first place.
It's very hard to change this habit ~ I'm not a perfect person, I don't live in a perfect world.
BUT by ME becoming aware of what I do, what I say, how I react ~ in changing those things about myself a little at a time, day by day... I AM MAKING A DIFFERENCE.

Oh yes, PMS, MENOPAUSE and the mood swings therein involved do not count LOL.

I really like Gothic and Dark things ~ clothing, artwork, music, reading materials, movies, tv shows. This does NOT make me a Dark Person. This does not make me a evil person. This does not make me a morose person. This does not make me a person that worships the Christian Satan. I do NOT believe in the Christian Satan. It is of their religion not mine, they created it, they can keep it.

((((((((Hugs, Love and Peace))))))))) to all of you.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Teresa, just read all your latest posts. Hey, we all need to rant a bit at times, and need to get out some of the anger. I'm generally very easy-going, but I also have days where I just feel angry at the world and know that I just need to roll with it. It will pass. Hang in there, my friend. XO Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm caught up on your blog posts now.

    We all need to vent every now and then. If we didn't have the need to vent, we wouldn't be human!

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The CHOICE you make
    "Choose
    The single clenched fist lifted and ready,
    Or the open hand held out and waiting."
    may not be as difficult as you think- through living I now know the second means little to many without the first- I always offer the open hand but no longer do I hide the power of the first, not meant to destroy but to ascert my strength- Dannelle

    ReplyDelete