7.16.2009

hi

Photobucket

The picture above? That's the way I wish it was doing right now, raining and then even more rain. The weatherman says it should start raining tonight and for the next couple days off and on, that will be such a relief. We've (this part of TX) has been under a heat advisory for the past couple weeks, going on 17 days of 100 degree or above temperatures and the heat index usually 8 to 10 degrees above that. Supposed to be a 102 degrees today. It drains every little bit of energy out of you. Not to mention the fires etc. that are being caused because of lack of rain. I noticed that the North East (N.Y. etc.) it's in the 80's...don't we wish LOL. Yes, the Desert is hotter that we, but their heat is a dry heat ~ our's is extremely humid on TOP of the heat. Sooooooo. And yes, I will probably fuss about Summer till it's over with, till the temps start to creep down (late fall) and it begins cooling and Winter comes in. I just hope it comes in with a damned ROAR!!! Come on, anyone that's read my journal/blog for any amount of time KNOWS I don't like Summer time LOL. It's something I am repititious about! No denying it. Cindy fussed at me because she says all I do is fuss about the heat. Well she knew how I felt about it coming into our relationship LOL. She fusses about the cold and I fuss about the heat LOL.

Anywhoo...on to other things...work is STILL slow but at least I have a job! I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful Cindy has her job too with all the crap with GM etc. She could have been one of the unlucky ones. But she wasn't and the Higher Power is out there looking over her. And me. :) That's a good thing isn't it? :)

I was/am so sad about Michael Jackson's passing ~ so many out there really couldn't care less about it but to me? he brought a lot of enjoyment to my life thru his dancing and music. His soul was a very gentle one and a loving one. Those of you that have judged him for his so called "crimes" that he so called "got away with"? Well, you weren't there, you don't know and frankly for a person of his caliber, the way his heart was I understand why he would pay money just to get away from all the wreckage that had been done to his personal life, his career, his health... by the way, I read a release that the little boy, now not a little boy but a grown up ~ stating that he LIED about all that happened, that his father was the one that told him to say the things he did because his father wanted money. (shrug) whatever. I for one never believed what they said and I still don't nor will I ever. Michael's Soul got trapped along the way with the drugs etc. He apparently had a lot of physical problems and it seems that it really began (the abuse of drugs) came about after the incident where his hair caught fire. About the Doctors that furnished the drugs to which he was apparently addicted, I feel that they should be prosecuted as the criminals they are. I am not absolving Michael's part in the abuse, but Doctors are supposed to know better. Now that the subject of Michael's death being ruled a Homicide and the Police treating it as such, I hope they find the culprit/'s involved and prosecute to the fullest. I'm going to miss him. Goddess Bless Michael.

Farrah's passing also made me sad, I feel she should have recieved much more attention because she was so very brave during her whole illness. I never really saw her much as more than a beautiful blonde actress. But during her battle with Cancer you were able to see the beauty of her spirit and the courage that she had in such abundance. To the end she had her beautiful smile... I hope that Ryan and her son can be happy even though the star in their lives has passed on. I hope that her son get's his act together and doesn't bring further shame to his Mama. Ryan? I don't think he will ever get over Farrah's passing. They were soulmates. Goddess Bless Farrah.

I've still been nipping in and out of Facebook, I don't say much or even that often. I read a lot. I comment occasionally. But I really miss JLand... the community that was created there is slowly falling apart after this transfer to Blogster. That's sad. It's just not the same.

Okay, I'm off ~ have to do the dishes, take a shower and get ready for work. Been up since 5 a.m. fixed C's breakfast, did a couple loads of laundry (it's too hot to do during the day) had my breakfast...
Everyone have a great day and be happy.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Teresa, both Michael and Farrah's passings made me sad too, I too miss J- land, why do all the good things have to come to an end ????? Love Ya and Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get some relief soon, Teresa! I like it hot--I'd happily take about 5° off of your hands. :) Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shame you were up so early, but at least you were productive. Amazing how it is so hot there, and abnormally cool here this year. We are headed to Florida tomorrow, looking forward to some fun and sun :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can have NY's rain. This has been the rainest summer ever. June saw maybe 3 days total without rain. July is still getting it off and on. It's chilly enough at night we HAVE to close the windows.

    I've missed hearing from you sweet friend. I'm delighted you and Cindy are still safe in the job market.

    I've moved blogs, I'm now here:
    http://shatteredprose.blogspot.com/

    (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete