12.25.2009

Photobucket

Hello eveyone :) Long time, no writing in the Journal... Sorry, I just haven't had the heart to do so. Been busy hiding in my head and in Facebook (bad, bad Facebook and the games you get hooked on there).
Things here are pretty much the same, no changes on my end. Work, home etc. Very glad I have a job mind you but as always, can do without the blasted Drama. I despise Drama. But you know that about me, or do you? Can't remember LOL.
I don't know how many people are still blogging/journaling as there used to be. I don't even know if anyone will read this but I thought I'd give it a shot this morning.
It's Christmas Morning by the way :) Merry Christmas to everyone :) It's nice and COLD here lol... at least cold by Texas standards, we even had a few snow flurries yesterday though they didn't last long. Who knows? Maybe before long we will have some actual snow here, that would be nice :) Pardon to those that are buried in the stuff LOL. The night before last we had some ferocious thunderstorms blow through (it actually had been raining for a couple days) and we had a few tornados touch down in I guess you could say 50 mile radius? Caused quite a bit of damage in the areas where they did touch down. They are known for that in this part of TX. scary things they are (tornados).
Worked yesterday, very slow (at least for me) seems like a couple of the servers received a lot more tables. There wasn't any need for me to be there, was a waste of time and money in my opinion (gas wise). But, as I mentioned above, I'm thankful for my job.
Lares and Draco and Kizmet are doing well :) Every couple of minutes or so I have to stop what I'm doing and give one or the other, or both, some love...they are so attached to C. and I. They are more attached to C. than myself, but that's ok. Kizmet is just Kizmet LOL. She won't ever change.
I had been thinking of cooking a Prime Rib Roast with Yorkshire Pudding for Christmas Dinner, but really couldn't afford one, not even a small one. They are too expensive lol. So I'm going to cook a Pork Roast, mashed potatoes from scratch and something else. Don't know what. Made some Blueberry Muffins yesterday morning before work. In a little bit I'll start breakfast, the usual, bacon, eggs, toast. C. is still sleeping.
C's and I's Christmas present to each other was a XBox 360..it's great :) We both like to play the games. C. also got me a new Bluetooth for my Verizon Storm. My old one was worn out and I've had it a few years, the boys when they were puppies had gotten ahold of it at one time and chewed the back part of the ear fastener off LOL. So it's a wonderful present and she also got me the SWEETEST card :)
It was funny, yesterday after I got off work I called her to let her know I was getting ready to come home and I asked where she was. She said "the mall" and I was "are you freaking crazy? that place is a madhouse!!" and she said yep. Then wanted to know if I'd meet her across from where she was and go into Big Lots with her, so I did...then she wanted to know if I'd go to "Baskin's" with her, I said sure. Me? I was thinking FOOD because I was starving lol ~ it was a western store :x. She bought her nephew and Stepdad a couple of "Cinch" shirts (apparently that brand is big with the cowboys around here, yes REAL cowboys LOL) Two shirts were almost a $100!! Also got her mom a cute salt and pepper set with "Cowboy Camp" on them, they came in a holder...I thought the set was great :) also got her a very nice candle...she loves candles and things like that, C. also got her a bluetooth.
My best friends T. and D. sent me a beautiful Stained Glass Cat Windchime...C. even said it was pretty :) and T's mom sent me a new Night Shirt and Blouse :) wasn't that sweet?
Ok, my hands are starting to cramp so I'm stopping for now.
Again, everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Teresa to you and C. :) The rain came through here last night (AL). It has stopped, but it's still so dark with clouds outside. A good day to be inside in the warmth. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and C!!!

    We got 4 inches of snow wednesday then the rain came...:P.

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you both. The pork roast and trimmings sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, wishing you a wonderful Christmas and so glad you blogged, Love and Hugz Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a wonderous Christmas dear friend! (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD TO SEE A POST FROM YOU ON HERE INSTEAD OF FB!! LOL..HAPPY BOXING DAY!! XX

    ReplyDelete