10.23.2008

Photobucket

Apparently I've made a couple people uncomfortable with my journaling ~ not going to say much more than that other than I'm sorry that I made you that way, but I'm not apologizing for who I am, nor who I love ~ period.
On with what's going on in my little section of the world :)
First of all my car is back home, we had it towed in yesterday and found out the new battery I had bought on Sunday was the culprit, it was dead as dead could be with that happening that is what caused the starter to act as it did ~ the dealership charged the battery and now it's all working fine (keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way!). Thank you all for your best wishes etc. in reference to poor Bella (my car lol).
Work has been abysmally slow the last couple days. Pathetically slow. I was really trying not to freak when I left work today ~ worrying about the bills, purchasing food, gas and all...I hope the next couple days are a bit busier.
Cindy was very busy at her work today ~ they are demolishing the old buildings where she's at and building a new dealership, it's a good thing but it's making it really inconvenient on everyone that works there so it's making things twice as hard and tempers are short, not to mention the economy is affecting the jobs there also.

I hope everyone has had a great day and thank you again for being here for me and accepting me for who I am ~ I'm a very good person, a very loving person and a very loyal person. I'd rather love than hate or judge anyone, any day.


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. (((Teresa))) !
    I'm so glad that "Bella's" problems were that simple. What a relief.
    Hope you and Cindy have a great rest of the week(and weekend).
    :) Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small minds dear friend. There is no reason on Earth anyone should find fault with you. Not only are you a loving and compassionate human being, your an awesome friend and sister. I swear diversity is a bad word among some. To me it gives me the richest friendships to be had. Keep on spouting your love for Cindy and your way of life. More people need to hear the reality of it. The world does not exist on the illusions of closed minds. One of these days they will wake up and understand just because they don't see, nor believe in something it doesn't mean it doesn't exist and isn't very REAL.

    Don't let them change a thing hon, there are far more of us that love you, for you. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad Bella is back in working order :o)

    Sorry that you are dealing with folks who do not have tolerance for differences.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't understand why people just don't click the red x if they feel so uncomfortable. Just be you, Teresa. You are sweet, compassionate and loving and happy with Cindy. That's all that matters.

    Glad you got the car up and running again.

    HUGS to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How could anyone have a problem with you and your blog? As Indigo said, small minds. Just ignore them. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you Teresa you are a great person. I respect your choices for your life as I'm sure you respect others for theirs. Don't judge someone unless you have walked in their shoes end of story.
    I'm so glad you got your car back. Are you sure the battery is okay? I mean this won't happen again to you. Sometimes brand new batteries have bad cells in them. That happened to my daughter once.
    Everyone has the same worries about money. It will be this way for years I'm afraid.
    I am going back to coupons and whatever to do the grocery shopping. I did that a long time ago, but haven't since the kids got big.
    I forget that Walmart matches others sale prices as long as you have the ad with you. I will go back to doing this. At Christmas, it is a wonderful to do this. I buy DVDs that way.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. never apologize for who you are sista!! it is what makes you YOU!...i have no time for small minded people either....
    have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad the car is back and in good health..lol, people get funny when you talk about them in a public forum I usually avoid it, simply because i don't want to make my blog private, but change who you are.

    Have a good weekend

    Yasmin
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so glad that your car is fixed! You are a beautiful person inside and out, don't ever forget that! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poof to the teeny tiny minded uglies! Now they are gone. dismissed.
    Watch that battery. Sometimes when they start out that way you will continue to have problems, better to ask for replacement!
    Love and hugs to you, little sister, heart-daughter, my friend-Dannelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Honey if people are uncomfortable then that's on them. This is your place ... you talk about whatever you want. I people don't like what their reading they can always exit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Small minds" is right. Be yourself sweetie. You are open, honest and loving. You have an opinion, yet never judge. I love that about you. The negativity? I know it's hard, but try to ignore it. You are carving the way for acceptance across the board. And the world needs that. Blessings**

    ReplyDelete
  13. Teresa, to thine ownself be true. To heck with what anyone else thinks. You are a lovely gal with a loving and generous heart. Glad you were able to get your car sorted! Nothing is more worriesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who ARE these people who go to a journal and complain about your personal thoughts?? Xtian republicans is my guess. I really hope they cry bitter tears after the upcoming election!!

    Love ya,
    Russ

    ReplyDelete