10.15.2008

Photobucket

This is not going to be a good day ~ in more ways than one. My Spirit is laying heavy on me for one reason or another. It's a heavy load... my best friend (other than Cindy) has told me in the past that she thinks that I have a level of Manic Depression at times and maybe this is one of those times. I couldn't sleep last night, my mind was racing around like crazy, I was feeling extremely claustrophobic, I was HOT, my blood pressure was WAY up...up and down all night. Some of it is worries in general you know, those pesky things like bills, work is frightfully slow right now and for some reason they've cut me back a day on my schedule the last couple weeks so that's income I'm not getting (they have the newbies working but they cut MY hours? I don't get it and it ticks me off). The memories are bothering me for some reason right now too...or lack there of, you know ~ the PTSD thingy, knowing there are things there and not being able to get to them except in nightmares. Therefore that brings out the panic attacks. I don't know what to do, I feel like I'm being eaten up alive from the inside out.
Is it Autumn yet? you wouldn't know it by being here, it's in the middle to upper 80's and it's humid/muggy as all get out. I NEED the seasons and there hasn't been much of any yet here. There were a few days last week where I thought it was getting there but it didn't last.
I feel lost. All I want to do is sleep and sleep and sleep and I can't even do that right.
Sorry this is such a downer entry. Teresa

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. The current pressures are bad enough without the old "memories" haunting you. Find a way to let them go, I do not know what will work for you but some thing must be right for you. I would carry your burden for you but I would put it in the nearest dump site! Wish I could help, ((((Hugs)))) and love, Dannelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry you are feeling down. Sending good thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that worries about everything that's going on nationally, and my personal situation are getting me down. I imagine it's affecting you more strongly. I don't have a solution to all this stress, wish I did, I'd share it.
    Hang in there, I'm an e-mail away, if you want to unload.
    Hugs, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hon, do I ever know how you feel. I've been having panic attacks the past three nights in a row. Sweating, feeling like you can't breathe, all that. It's awful! I'm sorry your having such a hard time.
    Love you,
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you found some peace today and that it went better than it started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure about manic depression but regular depression can have an element of panic and panic attacks. That's what my daughter has now. I go through spurts also. I wish there was a magic answer. I am a med person so meds helps when I need them. Most times, these things will just go away. What does Cindy think???? Love n Hugs

    ReplyDelete