10.15.2008

Well ~ I thought I'd put a video up ~ it's a really beautiful song and Indigo? I remembered to put the Lyrics up for you this time ... the song is called Eagle ~ it's sang by Abba. I wish I were a Eagle. This song was put out in 1977 and formerly introduced to the public in 1978 ~ the year I graduated from High School. I've always had this "thing" about Ravens and Eagles ~ most birds of prey actually.






Indigo, here are the Lyrics ~ it's a truly beautiful song.

Eagle ~ by Abba

They came flyin' from far away, now I'm under their spell

I love hearing the stories that they tell

They've seen places beyond my land and they've found new horizons

They speak strangely but I understand

And I dream I'm an eagle

And I dream I can spread my wings

Flyin' high, high, I'm a bird in the sky

I'm an eagle that rides on the breeze

High, high, what a feeling to fly

Over mountains and forests and seas

And to go anywhere that I please

As all good friends we talk all night, and we fly wing to wing

I have questions and they know everything

There's no limit to what I feel, we climb higher and higher

Am I dreamin' or is it all real

Is it true I'm an eagle

Is it true I can spread my wings

Flying high, high, I'm a bird in the sky

(I'm an eagle)

I'm an eagle that rides on the breeze

High, high, what a feeling to fly

(What a feeling)

Over mountains and forests and seas

And to go anywhere that I please ...

4 comments:

  1. Great song thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful song and words Teresa. I love eagles and the thought of flying on their wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful song dear friend. Thank you so much for the lyrics, it means alot to me. Your in my thoughts sweet sister. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. one of my favourite abba songs of all time theresa here speaks an abba fan. got all their tracks well most lol tc mort xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete