
My Baby Boy ~ Heathen 11-96 to 10-31-08
Last night he went ahead to the Summerland to get things ready for when it is my turn and his little sister's, Kizmet...I will miss his bright soul being here with me, I will miss his loud purring and his cocky attitude and most of all? his great love for me and his unswerving, total faith in me. I miss him so & my heart is breaking.
Dearest Teresa, My thoughts are with you. I have often wondered at Heathen's abilitiy to hang in there. Appropriately he left on such a auspicious day. Your love and care was beyond the comprehension of many but I undertand. Blessings, Dannelle
ReplyDeleteSuch a young kitty also :o( Sorry for your loss. We have a black kitty also, and when we were in New Orleans we learned that they are considered good luck. May his sister comfort you :o)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your loss, you are in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteTeresa, I am so sorry. I know how hard it is to say goodbye. He had a good and loving home for many years, and I'm sure he loved you very much.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Beth
Aw, Teresa.. I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs, Estela
ReplyDelete(((Teresa)))
ReplyDeleteThe joy of life he shared with you will remain in your heart.
Hugs, Leigh
I'm so, so sorry!
ReplyDelete((((((((((Teresa)))))))))
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry for you loss.
Melanie :(
Sorry for you loss
ReplyDeleteMy dear friend Heathen had all the love he could ever wish for, a safe, loving life. I know it hurts right now. He's still with you in spirit dear friend, still watching over you. Your in my thoughts, be well dear sister...(Hugs)Indigo
ReplyDeleteOh Teresa...My God. All the losses of our beloved and treasured pets. I just can't stand it. I saw the photo of Dink on my blog the other day and cried and cried. My dear friend Carly had to have her cat Elvis who she's had since he was a kitten put to sleep because his cancer had advanced and he was in pain...and now Heathen.
ReplyDeleteMy heart is breaking for you my precious friend.
Babe...I am here if you need me...and if you get up the nerve to want to talk to me on the phone I will email you my phone number.
I know how much you hate talking on the phone, but I promise you, I am so easy to talk to...and maybe we can share our grief together.
Anyway, whatever you decide...know that I love you precious girl, and that now your dear Heathen is in Summerland playing with my Dink...chasing squirrels and rabbits, and running free.
Sending you the biggest hug I can muster...
Connie
Oh, Teresa, my heart breaks for you, and of course, you know I will send thoughts and prayers your way. I have always had dogs and cats. They are like children to us, even better because they live only to love us. I was with my oldest daughter when her 1st kitty died. I had taken care of Skittsy while she was at college. She felt so guilty but did everything she could and had to let her go. Heathen was beautiful, and there is no doubt that he is romping around on the other side. Hugs n Love to you...
ReplyDeleteOh honey I am so very sorry about your loss and will pray that one day you all will be together again-sending hugs and love
ReplyDeleteHi Teresa,
ReplyDeleteThank you for you comment. I am sorry to see your kitty died.
But I'm drawing a blank --how do I know you?
Teresa I am so sorry to hear about Heathen. He was a wonderful kitty to you and I know how much you loved him and how much he loved you. Please know that you are in my thoughts. Linda
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for your loss. He is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Chrissie
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. i am so sorry hun..i know that you just lost a true friend...sorry i am late responding to this....
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwww hon, Big Hugs to you ((((((((((((((((( Teresa))))))))))))))))))))) Love Lisa
ReplyDeleteAh, what an eve to pass from this life to the Summerland. Heathen was truly a special guy.
ReplyDelete