Okay, I've been trying to change my header to a Christmas themed graphic and it won't let me delete the old on (the fairy) and upload a new one? does anyone have a idea what is going on or how to fix it? Blessings, Teresa
I haven't changed my header, but others have had the same problem. It seems that if you wait a moment--sometimes several hours--if you go back, it's okay. I don't know if it's merely a lagtime, or what, but I've noticed that edits seem to take a moment.
I had the same problem trying to change the Header. I even tried to report the issue with Blogger which is difficult to try to email them.
Then I decided to open Blogger.com via FireFox and low and behold I had not problem changing the header while in Firefox so I don't know if it is an AOL thing............strange. Firefox is free so download it and then go into Blogger.com and change the header as usual by clicking on Edit.
I think it's mostly an aol thing. I seem to have problems changing my blogger around if I'm on aol. When I go to internet explorer or firefox, it's fine.
Hmmm? I haven't had a problem changing my Header. I go to my blogger from AOL, but use my ShdwDancer@ymail...which is also ShdwDancer@Gmail, because Google bought out Yahoo.
Oh you know who I am...SunnyBethe@aol...LOL!
My purpose was to tell you that I see you got the new header up. Very pretty : )
I haven't changed my header, but others have had the same problem. It seems that if you wait a moment--sometimes several hours--if you go back, it's okay. I don't know if it's merely a lagtime, or what, but I've noticed that edits seem to take a moment.
ReplyDeleteBeth
I had the same problem trying to change the Header. I even tried to report the issue with Blogger which is difficult to try to email them.
ReplyDeleteThen I decided to open Blogger.com via FireFox and low and behold I had not problem changing the header while in Firefox so I don't know if it is an AOL thing............strange. Firefox is free so download it and then go into Blogger.com and change the header as usual by clicking on Edit.
Hugs, Rose
I think it's mostly an aol thing. I seem to have problems changing my blogger around if I'm on aol. When I go to internet explorer or firefox, it's fine.
ReplyDeleteAll of the above, especially the lag time.
ReplyDeleteHmmm? I haven't had a problem changing my Header. I go to my blogger from AOL, but use my ShdwDancer@ymail...which is also ShdwDancer@Gmail, because Google bought out Yahoo.
ReplyDeleteOh you know who I am...SunnyBethe@aol...LOL!
My purpose was to tell you that I see you got the new header up. Very pretty : )
hugsss...