12.06.2008

Pics of the Boys :)

Here are a couple of pictures from when the Boys were babies that C. found on one of her camera's... Their coloring has changed quite a bit since puppyhood ~ they've become more "merled" ::spelling??:: and on their wee little heads the white areas are almost all gone ~ it's not gone completely it's just not as prevelent. Their Birthday is the 8th :) As I wrote before, they will be 2 !!


Photobucket Their first car ride to their new home :)

Photobucket Lares

Photobucket Draco

Photobucket Both of 'em

Photobucket awwwwwwwwwww they still sleep this way :)

9 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, OMG what cuties !!!!!!!!!, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute puppies. Hope you post some recent pictures soon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember......
    They are so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They were so sweet Teresa! Still are! I wish we had been able to have our Jess when she was a puppy. I missed out on all that fun! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now those pics are just too darned cute. What a couple of cuties!

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, they were just so adorable! I love looking at my puppy pics. Grizzly had a sibling, Princess. He is black; she was cream. Poor thing had seizures so bad she was put down when she was 2. We almost lost Grizzly from grief at that time. Anyway, if I ever get a scanner, I'm putting Griz' pics up. He was a cutie also. Glad to see you posting again, Teresa. Hope your grieving is getting less although it will take a while. Hugs n Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so cute, hope you are feeling better, and love your graphic so you.

    Take care

    Yasmin
    xx

    ReplyDelete