I know that I'm not "writing" that much lately, haven't been able to wrap my mind around it ~ putting the thoughts down into words ~ I have lots of thoughts and at times my heart won't let them out except to live within my mind. I will come back to writing, I promise. In the meantime I will be putting things like videos etc. that I want to share with you. Hopefully you will or do realize that when I do this I am sharing a part of myself with you, things I like, things I dream, things I hope for.
I am a big Lord of the Rings fan, I adore the movie tho in the last couple years I haven't been able to abide watching or listening to it because of some very bad memories involved with the movie, not the trilogy itself, but events that happened to me that involve it ~ there is still much pain and anger that revolve with it but by me posting this and sharing it I think it shows I am a little better about it. There are parts where I absolutely can't hear or watch it because it stirs to life the pain that makes my soul hurt, my stomach clench ~ at times even I find myself clenching my eyes closed and shaking my head trying to shove back the hurt. My PTSD (post traumatic shock disorder) clicks in about then and my mind shuts it out, goes into that black hole of oblivion that hangs around in there (my mind).
Anyway, I am going to post this video and lyrics (those are for Indigo Sistah Dear) The words are beautiful as is this woman's voice. In my humble opinion. Blessings*
May It Be
by Enya
May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true
You walk a lonely road
Oh! How far you are from home
Mornie ut?(darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alanti련darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now
May it be the shadows call
Will fly away
May it be you journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun
Mornie ut?(darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alanti? (darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now
A promise lives within you now
I am a big Lord of the Rings fan, I adore the movie tho in the last couple years I haven't been able to abide watching or listening to it because of some very bad memories involved with the movie, not the trilogy itself, but events that happened to me that involve it ~ there is still much pain and anger that revolve with it but by me posting this and sharing it I think it shows I am a little better about it. There are parts where I absolutely can't hear or watch it because it stirs to life the pain that makes my soul hurt, my stomach clench ~ at times even I find myself clenching my eyes closed and shaking my head trying to shove back the hurt. My PTSD (post traumatic shock disorder) clicks in about then and my mind shuts it out, goes into that black hole of oblivion that hangs around in there (my mind).
Anyway, I am going to post this video and lyrics (those are for Indigo Sistah Dear) The words are beautiful as is this woman's voice. In my humble opinion. Blessings*
May It Be
by Enya
May it be an evening star
Shines down upon you
May it be when darkness falls
Your heart will be true
You walk a lonely road
Oh! How far you are from home
Mornie ut?(darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alanti련darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now
May it be the shadows call
Will fly away
May it be you journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun
Mornie ut?(darkness has come)
Believe and you will find your way
Mornie alanti? (darkness has fallen)
A promise lives within you now
A promise lives within you now
I take breaks from my journal to, so do what's best for you.
ReplyDeleteTake care
Yasmin
xx
Awwww hon, I understand about needing a break, here if you need me, Love Lisa
ReplyDeleteWe're all still here for you Teresa whenever you decide or don't decide to share. Everyone needs breaks now and then. Take care my friend.
ReplyDeleteChrissie
I love Enya and love that song. I retreat from my journal when I'm in dark places, like right now. I can't put my finger on it but I'm just feeling so blah. I really don't care to write at all or make graphics when I'm like this. We may have very different reasons for our darkness, Teresa, but the black hole is the same. Hugs n Love to you....
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY THOUGHTS...
ReplyDeleteI APPRECIATE ANYTHING YOU PUT ON YOUR BLOG...
Hi darlin', I was just going to read the poem, read it and it was so beaurtiful I didn't think a song could be more bearutiful. But, it was. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteNo worries about you not writing. I haven't written anything worth reading since last summer. The only reason why I do is because people come knoocking on my Blooger door wondering if I'm OK. Not really a good reason to write, you know?
Hugs & Blessings...
teresa i been there.you take what time you need.take care love mort.xx
ReplyDeleteLove you Teresa. You have my prayers and thoughts. I like Enya. Her music is quite ethereal and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWe all need a break every once in a while. HUgs
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean....I have things to say or think about but sitting down and typing it all out....meh.
ReplyDelete::hug hug::