I am sorry I am so far behind on blogging. I promise to get all caught up and stay caught up! I love this little baby's eyes! They are so big! How cute!!! Linda
Awwwww, what a sweet kitten :o)
Just adorable Teresa! I miss having a cat around. Thanks for sharing!
Love the purring. So is this your new baby. It's to cute.Take care, Chrissie
That is just too precious! Very sweetdeb
OMG, what a cutie, Hugs Lisa
Soooooooo cute I want one. The little purr is so sweet :o)
Oh he/she is soooooo cute...Melanie
What a round little belly he has : ) I could hear him purr. So sweet!blessings...
Cute
I am sorry I am so far behind on blogging. I promise to get all caught up and stay caught up! I love this little baby's eyes! They are so big! How cute!!! Linda
ReplyDeleteAwwwww, what a sweet kitten :o)
ReplyDeleteJust adorable Teresa! I miss having a cat around. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove the purring. So is this your new baby. It's to cute.
ReplyDeleteTake care, Chrissie
That is just too precious! Very sweet
ReplyDeletedeb
OMG, what a cutie, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteSoooooooo cute I want one. The little purr is so sweet :o)
ReplyDeleteOh he/she is soooooo cute...
ReplyDeleteMelanie
What a round little belly he has : ) I could hear him purr. So sweet!
ReplyDeleteblessings...
Cute
ReplyDelete