1.17.2009

My, my, my ~ I must be either extremely boring or I'm offending some people. I just noticed that I've lost 5 followers... sorry about that.

11 comments:

  1. Hey girl! That happens to me every once in a while. I think that maybe people drop one account and open another. I've found that they come back. Strange, huh?

    Anyhooo..my little eyes have been bothering me and I had to stop reading books,just before the last Harry Potter book came out. I bought it anyway. But, not the puter is so blurry I'm haivng trouble reading Journals. So I apologize for not coming to see ya. I'm off to catch up on your entries. I'll let you know if you've offended me ; D

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your last two entries have been very strong, I commented of first, but not on second. Sometimes you must temper a little, and try to convince, versus bludgeon :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww you'll never lose me hon, Did you see the ending for CSI Thursday ??????? OMG,perfection !!!!!!, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa, you're never boring or offensive, at least not to me anyways! I love you to pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CORRECTION...THEIR LOSS MY DEAR NOT YOURS..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa, Don't ever think it's you. Just be you, express yourself, be true to you! If others stop reading, ehh...someone else will discover your journal and become a "follower".
    Me? I need to take my own advice, I seem to be full of it this morning(the advice that is). But am not really listening too closely.

    Hugs, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still here. I have been missing in action for a week or so but I didn't leave! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have a little phrase i use teresa when i lose a reader,if i offend them.its one i reccommend you use.STUFF EM ALL.your journal,your views.take care love mort xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Repeat after me "and WHAT, bitches?!"

    Yeah. It makes me feel better, too. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. This must be the week for followers dropping off the face of the Earth. I lost 5 , not a bit worried. There will be more to replace them. I agree with everyone else dear one, if they can't see you for you, it's their loss. I came to the conclusion after my last post, I won't do that anymore. Feel like I have to put a disclaimer up on my words. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete