Cindy and I just finished watching this movie ~ I loved it. Really touched my heart, it's on HBO this weekend so if you get a chance, record it or watch it when you can. It gives one hope in this world.
OMG, we watched the Bucket List a week or two ago on HBO. It was funny but dang, what a tear jerker. Loved it! I've lost two readers this past week. I don't worry too much about it. huggies....
I've seen if advertized, but I thought it would be a little cheesy so I didn't watch it. I'll definitely watch it the next time it's on! Lovish! Connie
OMG, we watched the Bucket List a week or two ago on HBO. It was funny but dang, what a tear jerker. Loved it! I've lost two readers this past week. I don't worry too much about it. huggies....
ReplyDeleteI saw that.....never laughed and cries so much in one movie!!!
ReplyDeleteMelanie
I've seen if advertized, but I thought it would be a little cheesy so I didn't watch it. I'll definitely watch it the next time it's on!
ReplyDeleteLovish!
Connie
I bought it when it came out- The movie was more than I expected, because I really thought it was just a comedy. I love it but I cried alot! Dannelle
ReplyDeleteAwwwww love that movie hon, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen it. Maybe I'll rent it.
ReplyDelete:) Leigh
I haven't seen it yet. But looks and sound like a great movie
ReplyDeleteHaven't seen it yet, but will look for it on your recommendation!
ReplyDelete