5.25.2009

Here She is again!! I think She's wonderful ~

I love this woman's voice ~ Susan Boyle made me cry again! She "stumbled" just a wee bit at the very beginning (who wouldn't unless they did this kind of thing all the time) but She picked herself up, calmed down and her voice once again "soared"...

Don't forget, scoot down to the bottom of this page and "pause" the music there so you can hear her :)

4 comments:

  1. Her voice takes my breath away. Thanks for sharing it.

    Hugs, Leigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. She did magnificently! I was so thrilled to watch her last night. She was a bit nervous at first. Like you said, who wouldn't be, but she was soon soaring and easily swamped the rest with her easy talent. I hope that she wins. She surely deserves to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww Teresa, I watched this video too last night and wiped away tears too, Amazing her voice is, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. SHE IS AMAZING..A TRUE ANGEL...

    ReplyDelete