
Well, it's been awhile since I've written here. I wish I had a dollar for each time I've written that in the time I've journaled on AOL and here. I wish I had a quarter for each time I've written it in my personal hand written journal since I was 16. Over 30 + years now. I guess it happens when the need is there. When I have thoughts clouding my mind and not quite sure what to do with them. Not always, but sometimes.
I hope everyone is doing well, I've been burying myself in Facebook mainly, not writing that much in it but "ghosting" a lot. I write comments occasionally in people's entries, play games etc. The games I guess are a no brainer kind of release me from frustration mind f**cks. Marie if you read this please excuse my language. At times things are as they are. Oblivion. A good thing.
My birthday was last week as was C's and I's anniversary :) Had a nice quiet time, C. got me a cake from a french bakery here (yes this little town has a french bakery believe it or not) it was almost like a Napoleon (spelling?) just minus the layered pastry. Filled with Bavarian Cream, it was excellent. I have one more piece to eat and I think I may do that tonight :)
This past Monday on Labor Day, C. had it off so She and I went to Dallas and went to a few stores, we purchased a small freezer to put in one of the sheds (the one right off of the garage) and spent a nice day together :) Only drawback was the heat, got up to 100 out there.
C. came home from work early today, she wasn't feeling well at all ~ very bad sore throat, stopped up head etc. Keeping a close eye on her.
C. bought tickets to "Dance with Swing" which is a part of "Dancing with the Stars" and features all kinds of dance, primarily Ballroom Dance for my anniversary present...it's this coming Saturday night, wasn't that sweet of her? I think so :) It will be exciting :)
Work has been the same old B.S. and I believe that I will be looking for a new job soon. Too many ego's and knives in the back there. I hate working in those conditions and when it gets to the point I can't ignore it any more (I'm usually good at ignoring things like that) it's time to go. I've an idea where I want to work now the thing is getting into the place. Will let you know.
The new "So You Think You Can Dance" is on tonight and it's one of my fav shows, actually it's the ONLY reality show that I like. Other than Gene Simmons "Family Jewels" lol. So I will be going to watch that. I am going to be writing more often I hope. Won't promise. But the NEED is there again. So I will most probably.
I've missed you guys...
Hugs and Blessings,
Teresa
Happy belated birthdays to you both. It seems we have so many to follow here and on FB, that details get lost :o(
ReplyDeletewelcome back and happy birthday and anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteMelanie
It's great to see you on Facebook, but I'm glad to see you writing here, too. You can get a little more in depth here, don't you think? Sounds like all is well despite the heat. Glad you had a nice birthday and anniversary! Hugs, Beth
ReplyDeleteTeresa, Always good to have an entry from you, I have'nt written in my journal in such a long time, Happy belated anniversary to you and C, Big Hugs Lisa
ReplyDelete