
Good Morning all ~
Thought I'd attempt to make another entry lol.
Gosh things have been terribly slow at work this week and when I mean terrible, I mean just that. Don't know what the problem is really. I won't even try to embarrass myself by telling you how much I made, hourly OR tip wise. C's work on the other hand is going quite well :) That's a good thing!
Tonight is the "Dance with Swing" Ballroom concert C. and I are going to. I just hope I have something to wear that fits me. Sad to say I've put on a little weight and it worries me. Can't afford to purchase a new outfit. I don't ask C. for things like that, it's not her responsibility. I'll figure out something I'm sure.
For our anniversary I got her a really, really nice speaker ensemble to go with her computer ~ she's got one of those that can do anything lol. She's good at working on them too. Anyway, a few weeks ago she had been looking at them (the speakers) and mentioned that one day she'd like to get those for herself. Well, I got them for her and she's in there now putting them on her computer, she had to get some kind of new something something to make the speakers work right...while we were in Dallas last weekend she was able to find what she needed. I hope she doesn't try to make the walls vibrate off the foundation of the house.
We think we are going to change the date of our anniversary lol ~ with my birthday being the 1st and our anniversary the 2nd it's awfully close to each other. We just have to decide which date we wish to switch it to.
C. seems to be getting over her cold, slowly but surely, her head is still a little stuffy etc. She woke up with a bad headache this morning, think it's easing up for her, so that's another good thing.
C's politics and mine do NOT mix so we do not discuss them or I try not to discuss them with her. She's got a heavy Texas attitude in reference to politics, I don't. I'm for Obama and let's just say she's extremely ANTI Obama & everything else he stands for. Her family is the same way. The health care issue? I think some of how I feel about it has to do with how I grew up and my life's experiences about it. I know the one we have right now sucks. Something needs to be done about it. C. has insurance through her work and because of the way this state is run and the fact that this tiny minded little town is so bigoted there's no way she can add me to her insurance as a significant other. She'd be fired and she wouldn't be able to work in this town again. She'd be blacklisted. That's sad. Hopefully one day in the next century Texas will change, right now Texas is full of itself. Needs it's bubble to be popped. BIG time.
Lares, Draco and Kissy are doing well and are very happy. Lares is still going into fits about Kissy, he wants to be friends with her SO bad lol. His tail wags a mile a minute whenever he can get within 1/2 a foot of her! She's (kissy) getting so much better about trusting him though so one day hopefully they will be able to be close friends. Draco could care less and completely ignores her lol.
October 31st will be the 1 year anniversary of Heathen's passing and I still miss him just as much as if he passed yesterday. One day maybe it will ease. I just MISS him so very much.
Okay, going to go. Have a great day everyone.
Hugs, Teresa
Glad you had a niced anniversary and have fun at the ballroom concert :o)
ReplyDeletewhat's wrong with blogger? I get about one in five notices that you have written! I always read and try to response. When I scroll I see I've missed several entries- Then it seems so moot to respond. sorry I missed your birthday and anni- Cindy is still into the other political scene? I guess I shouldn't be surprised since I was programmed until late in life. Breaking free was a big move.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe it has been almost a year- Goddess bless the Heathen.
The closest I ever came to Ballroom Dancing was watching old Videos and Paul Mc's Movie. But I do enjoy it!
Love ya! (((HUGS)))
that year went fast.i think it was the first time i had read your blog that entry.i know i dont often comment,i dont often post,but you are a good person and im glad i can call you a friend.congrats on anniversary,love mort xxxx
ReplyDeleteTeresa, I hope that one day, you can be added to Cindy's insurance, AND that you can have a LEGAL anniversary. {{hugs}} Beth
ReplyDeleteHAPPY ANNIVERSARY GIRLIES!! BETTER LATE THAN NEVER....
ReplyDeleteRESTAURANTS AROUND HERE ARE DEAD TOO...