
Well, last night was a very, very nice night :) C. took us to see "Dancing with a Twist", She had gotten tickets to see it for our anniversary :) The only thing I wish that was different with the show was that there would be less singing and more dancing :) Afterwards we went to IHOP for something to eat (was 10 p.m. and around here everything other than IHOP closes at 10). It has been raining for the second day in a row (which I LOVE) so it was rather damp, it's only a steady pitter patter type of rain, not storming :) On the way out to the truck the place that it was at had not turned off their sprinkler timers so it was getting everyone wet lol ~ it got me all down my right side because I didn't see it in time and I wasn't going to run ~ would have fallen and busted something for sure! C. was blessed with a drenching too LOL. All and all it was a very nice anniversary present and it was very nice being able to do something like that with C. we don't get to very often.
Yesterday during the day C. and I went grocery shopping and got that out of the way for a couple weeks ~ there was a fight that was breaking out in the "20 items or under" aisle LOLOL. I wanted to see who would win but C. was like "let's just get out of here" that place was a madhouse on a Saturday afternoon ughhhh..waited almost 30 minutes in line to be checked out!!
Came home after the evening out and C. had to CARRY Draco out into the back dog run to get him to go potty ~ he absolutely HATES to get his paws wet LOL... so C. and Draco are standing out in the rain (thank goodness as I mentioned before it wasn't pouring, just pitter pattering) and she's "Draco go potty damnit!!! Lares is standing at the gate watching and getting wet cuz he's worried about his brother. They are such wonderful SWEET creatures! I love them deeply..Kissy too!! and their Mama of course :) I love her with all my heart, things are always smooth but we love each other deeply.
Didn't get to sleep till after we turned the lights out past 12:30 a.m. I was up a couple times durning the night..finally got up around 6ish, couldn't stay in bed any longer my back was catching on me and I didn't want to wake C. up (she kept trying to snatch my pillow during the night, the thief).
Her cold (she's had it a few days) wasn't helped any I'm sure by the weather last night, hope she shows no ill effects from it.
Did I mention she finally got the speaker system hooked up that I got her? They sound GREAT. :) :)
Going to go for now.
Hugs,
Teresa
Glad you had such a nice evening :o)
ReplyDeleteTeresa, glad you and C had a good evening, I am a little depressed my girl was in Vegas yesterday and I was'nt there to meet her, Hugs Lisa
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great night!
ReplyDeleteMelanie
Hey, where you've been? LOL
ReplyDeleteHave a good week and don't be a stanger!
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful evening together! Hugs, Beth
ReplyDeleteHappy Belated Anniversary my sweet friend. Pickles is the same way with walking on wet grass as Draco is. Let her come across a stream and she's in the middle of it. If it's snow she runs endlessly. Baffles me. (Hugs)Indigo
ReplyDeleteSOUNDS LIKE A SMASHING NIGHT...
ReplyDeleteI AM ABOUT TO GO ACTUALLY WRITE A POST...LOL